Contact Export — iPhone
A step-by-step guide to downloading a spreadsheet of all contacts from your iPhone.
Using iCloud on your laptop or desktop computer
- On your iPhone, go to ‘Settings’
- Go to [your name]
- Go to ‘iCloud’ and be sure the ‘Contacts’ option is on
- If ‘Contacts’ is not on, turn it on now
- On a computer, go to iCloud.com
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- Choose ‘Contacts’
- Click the gear icon and choose ‘Select All’
- With all contacts selected, click the gear icon and choose ‘Export vCard’
- This will save contacts as a .vcf file
- If you can conveniently convert that .vcf to a spreadsheet file format (.csv or .xlsx) please do. Otherwise, you can send us the .vcf and we can convert it.
- Send the file to us at Blue Ticket so we can format it for the rest of the indexing process.
Using the 'Export Contacts to Excel' app
- Download ‘Export Contacts to Excel’ from the AppStore (it costs $0.99).
- Launch the app and allow it to access your contacts.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to:
- Prepare contacts (import them to the app)
- Export contacts
- Send the contacts spreadsheet to us at Blue Ticket so we can format it for the rest of the indexing process.